Top-Rated General Dentist in Dallas, Texas
Let Dr. Darya Timin give you the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. Call DNA Dental Dallas today at (214)-295-9270 to set up an appointment.
Welcome to DNA Dental – A General Dental Care Office in Dallas
DNA Dental in Dallas, TX, provides the highest quality dental care in the DFW area. Our accomplished, compassionate team of dental practitioners is committed to providing personalized dental care for you and your family.
The owner and founder, Dr. Darya Timin, and her dynamic team offer a comprehensive range of services, including general dentistry, oral hygiene, and cosmetic dentistry in the DFW area. We understand the transformative power of quality dental care. Every dental treatment plays a role in your well-being and self-esteem.
We strive to create a welcoming and nurturing experience from the moment you walk into our dental clinic. Whatever your age or dental concern, our skilled dental practitioners will provide treatment options and services ranging from basic oral hygiene to porcelain veneers and dental implants.
DNA Dental General Dental Care Services
The appearance and condition of your teeth correlate directly to your oral and physical health. DNA Dental Dallas offers a broad range of diagnostic tools and treatments to address the unique needs of every patient.
As a Doctor of Dental Surgery, Dr. Darya Timin can perform many treatments and therapies not available at other dental practices in addition to her expertise in general dentistry.
Oral Hygiene and General Dentistry
DNA Dental Dallas offers a wide array of services in general and preventive dentistry, including:
- Cleaning by a dental hygienist– Regular dental cleanings are a mainstay of proper oral hygiene
- Diagnostic x-rays– Full or partial dental x-rays provide a comprehensive overview of the roots and surrounding bone in the mouth.
- Oral cancer screening – Oral examination for lumps or abnormalities.
- Oral examination for tooth decay and gum disease
- Examination of existent fillings, crowns, and implants
- Fillings – DNA Dental Dallas only using biocompatible materials for fillings and other tooth restorations.
- Root canal therapy – This in-office treatment involves disinfecting and sealing the roots of a tooth in preparation for a crown or bridge.
- Tooth extractions – Dr. Timin performs extractions and other dental surgeries at her dental clinic, bypassing a separate visit to an oral surgeon.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Highly regarded for excellence in cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Darya Timin and her team stay current on the latest treatments and technological innovations in this specialty.
DNA Dental state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry includes procedures such as:
- Teeth whitening – Teeth whitening is a simple treatment to remove stains and brighten tooth enamel. Results are noticeable in as little as a single treatment.
- Full mouth rehabilitation – This is a process of restoring or replacing teeth using fillings, crowns, or veneers as needed. Full mouth rehabilitation improves the appearance, health, and function of the teeth and mouth.
- Invisalign orthodontics – The Invisalign clear aligners are an effective alternative to traditional braces with metal hardware.
- Implant Dentures – Implant-supported dentures are more stable than their traditional adhesive counterparts.
- Dental impressions – This state-of-the-art technology creates a precise 3D model of your teeth and mouth that can be applied to several therapies.
- Dental implants– Implant dentistry is an innovative treatment to replace missing teeth. A titanium post is surgically placed into the jawbone in place of a missing root. After the post heals and assimilates, Dr. Timin positions the custom-built replacement tooth on top of the implant.
- Botox injections – In this context, Botox is injected into targeted muscles to reduce unconscious repetitive movement.
- Sleep apnea treatment – A custom-made dental appliance is a possible treatment for those suffering from obstructive sleep apnea.
- Sedation dentistry – A licensed professional administers Anxiolytics to alleviate stress and anxiety during treatment for some patients.
Call DNA Dental Dallas Today
A beautiful smile starts with beautiful teeth. At DNA Dental Dallas, our mission is to make that dream a reality for our patients – and to ensure you maintain that healthy smile for years to come. Call DNA Dental today at (214)-295-9270 to set up an appointment in Dallas and the DFW area.